- Letter to Announce Suspension of W.I.S.E. Coffee Meetings, But Write Outs and Webinars Will Continue
- Proposed Schedule for Enrollees in the “Publishhed in 2016” Program
- Join Us at Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee on January 26th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, October 27th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Write Out October 13th, But Email Jan First
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
By Kay Day Psalm 52:8 But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. Each New Year I ask God to give me … Continue reading
Presented to Words for the Journey as an Appetizer, February 14, 2012 by Denise Miller Holmes Here are the second round of tips to help remove obstacles to getting your first novel published. 6) Create a layered protagonist who is the … Continue reading