- Letter to Announce Suspension of W.I.S.E. Coffee Meetings, But Write Outs and Webinars Will Continue
- Proposed Schedule for Enrollees in the “Publishhed in 2016” Program
- Join Us at Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee on January 26th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, October 27th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Write Out October 13th, But Email Jan First
Category Archives: Marketing Instruction
In our last meeting on March 31st, we talked about promoting our books through blog reviewers. The post I read to the group and taught from was,”Book Bloggers: Where to Find Them and How to Win Them Over,” by Jenny Bravo (see link at bottom … Continue reading
By Denise Miller Holmes, Director, Words for the Journey Wherever you go, as a writer you need to promote yourself. You will especially need to promote when you are engaging editors and agents at conferences. ALWAYS be ready to tell … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading