- Letter to Announce Suspension of W.I.S.E. Coffee Meetings, But Write Outs and Webinars Will Continue
- Proposed Schedule for Enrollees in the “Publishhed in 2016” Program
- Join Us at Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee on January 26th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, October 27th, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Write Out October 13th, But Email Jan First
Tag Archives: Words for the Journey
Don’t use passive voice… Passive vs. active voice is always good to review. At our last Day Meeting, I shared a blog post by Grammar Girl (Mignon Fogarty) about that very subject. Active voice is when you have a subject, … Continue reading
Based on a devotional presented by Denise Miller Holmes at Words for the Journey, 2012. Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you … Continue reading
The winners of the Words for the Journey Summer Devo Contest, 2012 are. . . 1st Prize, Nook Color e-reader, Niki Nowell for A Father’s Voice 2nd Prize, $50 Barnes and Noble gift card, Donna Lee Loomis for Only One … Continue reading
By Michele Cushatt, former WFTJ director “I gave my back to those who strike me, And my cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover my face from humiliation and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading