- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, May 12, 2015, 7 p.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
- Fantastic Writing Opportunity–Dana Bell’s Extinct Possibilities Anthology
- Getting Reviewed by Book Bloggers–What Was Revealed at Our March 31, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Tag Archives: Words for the Journey
Don’t use passive voice… Passive vs. active voice is always good to review. At our last Day Meeting, I shared a blog post by Grammar Girl (Mignon Fogarty) about that very subject. Active voice is when you have a subject, … Continue reading
Based on a devotional presented by Denise Miller Holmes at Words for the Journey, 2012. Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you … Continue reading
The winners of the Words for the Journey Summer Devo Contest, 2012 are. . . 1st Prize, Nook Color e-reader, Niki Nowell for A Father’s Voice 2nd Prize, $50 Barnes and Noble gift card, Donna Lee Loomis for Only One … Continue reading
By Michele Cushatt, former WFTJ director “I gave my back to those who strike me, And my cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover my face from humiliation and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading