- Active vs. Passive Voice–What We Discovered at Our Last W.I.S.E. Coffee, February 24th., 2015
- Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting is March 10th, 2015, 7 p.m.
- Member Accomplishments, February 2015
- Writers on the Rock Conference, February 28th, 2015
- Power Words–What We Discovered at Our Last Night W.I.S.E. Coffee, February 10th
Tag Archives: promotion
By Denise Miller Holmes, Director, Words for the Journey Wherever you go, as a writer you need to promote yourself. You will especially need to promote when you are engaging editors and agents at conferences. ALWAYS be ready to tell … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading