- Come to Our Write Out October 13th, But Email Jan First
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, Tuesday Morning, September 29th
- Come to our Next Day Meeting, June 30, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Tag Archives: promotion
By Denise Miller Holmes, Director, Words for the Journey Wherever you go, as a writer you need to promote yourself. You will especially need to promote when you are engaging editors and agents at conferences. ALWAYS be ready to tell … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading