- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our Last W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
- Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee is April 28, 2015, 9:30 a.m.
- Free Jerry Jenkins Webinar: How to Finally Get Started Writing Your Novel
- Fantastic Writing Opportunity–Dana Bell’s Extinct Possibilities Anthology
- Getting Reviewed by Book Bloggers–What Was Revealed at Our Last W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, March 31, 2015
Tag Archives: marketing
By Denise Miller Holmes, Director, Words for the Journey Wherever you go, as a writer you need to promote yourself. You will especially need to promote when you are engaging editors and agents at conferences. ALWAYS be ready to tell … Continue reading
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading