- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, May 12, 2015, 7 p.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
- Fantastic Writing Opportunity–Dana Bell’s Extinct Possibilities Anthology
- Getting Reviewed by Book Bloggers–What Was Revealed at Our March 31, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Category Archives: Uncategorized
9:30 — 11:30 a.m. Starbucks at Barnes and Noble Booksellers 8374 S Willow St, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (303) 706-9660 SEE MAP Attendees always walk away with notes and excitement about their writing life! Our meetings are inspirational and informative! Our W.I.S.E. … Continue reading
Bring a friend! Night Meetings, Second Tuesday of the Month. 7-9 p.m. Starbucks, Yosemite and Maximus, Lone Tree 9222 Park Meadows Dr., Lone Tree, CO (303) 799-8061 SEE MAP Oh my cow! We have so much fun sharing our writing … Continue reading
Okay everybody, here we go! On July 29th, 2014, we will meet in the hotel lobby and patio of the Broadmoor Hotel at approximately 9:30 a.m. Bring your laptops or a notebook because this is a Write Out! Around noon/12:30 … Continue reading
Since we restructured Words for the Journey, there are questions about how I as director now define membership. Originally, a member was someone who paid yearly dues. Starting in January 2014, dues are dead. We meet at Starbucks and everything … Continue reading
Here are several members who’ve recently moved ahead in their writing journey: Member Kim Stewart started a new blog called Wholly Words. Go check it out! Carrie O’Toole, life coach extraordinaire, published a book this month called Relinquished: When Love … Continue reading
Member Krystal Marusin launched a blog! It is entitled Krystal Marusin: HisStory Transforms Lives. Go check it out!