- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, Tuesday Morning, September 29th
- Come to our Next Day Meeting, June 30, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, May 12, 2015, 7 p.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Category Archives: Devotion
Based on a devotional presented by Denise Miller Holmes at Words for the Journey, 2012. Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you … Continue reading
By Michele Cushatt, former WFTJ director “I gave my back to those who strike me, And my cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover my face from humiliation and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps … Continue reading
By Kay Day Psalm 52:8 But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. Each New Year I ask God to give me … Continue reading