- Active vs. Passive Voice–What We Discovered at Our Last W.I.S.E. Coffee, February 24th., 2015
- Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting is March 10th, 2015, 7 p.m.
- Member Accomplishments, February 2015
- Writers on the Rock Conference, February 28th, 2015
- Power Words (Hot Words)–What We Discovered at Our Last Night W.I.S.E. Coffee, February 10th
Monthly Archives: October 2012
By Chris Richards, Assistant Director In part one, we explored reasons to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). This blog is about reasons why not NaNo. I’m in the process of moving to another state. This actually didn’t happen … Continue reading
By Chris Richards, Assistant Director It’s almost November and my writing friends and I are talking about NaNoWriMo. For those who don’t know, that stands for National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo is a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel … Continue reading