- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, May 12, 2015, 7 p.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
- Fantastic Writing Opportunity–Dana Bell’s Extinct Possibilities Anthology
- Getting Reviewed by Book Bloggers–What Was Revealed at Our March 31, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Based on a Passive Marketing lesson presented by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, WFTJ You can’t wait to finish your book, right? You don’t know much about marketing, but you assume you’ll figure something out once the book is published. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
By Kay Day Psalm 52:8 But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. Each New Year I ask God to give me … Continue reading
Presented to Words for the Journey as an Appetizer, February 14, 2012 by Denise Miller Holmes Here are the second round of tips to help remove obstacles to getting your first novel published. 6) Create a layered protagonist who is the … Continue reading