- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee, May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Come to Our Next W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting, May 12, 2015, 7 p.m.
- How to Write a Viral Blog Post–Amazing Info Revealed at Our April 14th, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
- Fantastic Writing Opportunity–Dana Bell’s Extinct Possibilities Anthology
- Getting Reviewed by Book Bloggers–What Was Revealed at Our March 31, 2015, W.I.S.E. Coffee Meeting
Monthly Archives: February 2012
There are enough obstacles in your path as a first novelist, and you are wise to omit as many as you can. Here are five of ten tips to increase your chances of getting your first novel published. (You’ll get … Continue reading
Presented to Words for the Journey by Denise Miller Holmes, Director, 2012 Almost a year ago, I ran across an article on a Christianity Today blog for women entitled Is Self Promotion Sinful? The writer cited the call for us … Continue reading